Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stopping Stomach Acid Burning In Throat

Tomorrow is another day .. Cul




Well, boys, "as the legendary Scarlett O'Hara at the end of Gone with the Wind , tomorrow is another day. Today was a bad day: between diaper, a rash of ass, screaming, tears, cracks pc unforeseen, ordinary and extraordinary cleaning, I arrived in the evening that I yawned more of my son. Yet, when I am so tired, I have a method of my own to feel better fast: I lie down on the Latvian with my baby, and we play together, look at him in his sweet little eyes, I tickle him under the arms, and he laughs, laugh, laugh like crazy. Ride with her dainty pink and laughing eyes. And I do the cuddling with him now I feel reborn. Yeah, maybe I say something obvious, and maybe who is a parent than to know me well what I mean. These adorable frugoletti are able in minutes to restore the good humor and energy. As Julie Andrews sang in "The Sound of Music "


"I think the things I love most
and return to the serene to me .."


I would still add many other things, but ... Yawn! Goodnight everyone! :) ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment