Sunday, March 15, 2009

Is Going Poop A Sign Of Pregnancy



wooow, here I am! Just two hours ago, I was assuming the birth of my mental laboratory, and now I'm already here to launch my first message in my blog! Well, unbelievable! These technologies are quite extraordinary (not that they have not already accustomed, actually), but stupafecente see once again how easy it is nowadays, with a click and a simple Internet connection, to communicate with the world!

Well, but who is this here? What do you want, and where it is checked, you say .. Hehe, you're right. In fact you do not know anything about me, I'm basically a perfect stranger to you, the only things that you know, is that maybe you were accidentally thrown into this place you've never seen, where reigns the large face of this that you have never seen in your life. Well, actually something that I must also tell it to you, just to know a minimum. We must say that I consider myself a sociable person, I like to make friends and talk about everything, but at the same time is also a private person (shy, even, at times .. - emoticon shy -). So now I'll tell you what you can expect to find in my diary ...

details and details of intimate and private facts ..
Things that concern me, as a person: my most intimate sphere and secret ..
Details and information about me and my family ..
gory stories about my past and maybe some revelation about any skeletons in the closet ..

? The answer is

............................................. .....

......................................

.......................................

.......................................

EVEN FOR SOGNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCORDATEVELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ghghg LOL! :-) ^ ^

Now you say that is a half-mad, from which a turn off! Well, no, do not worry, I'm not a deranged ready to eat and jump on ihihi

I am a girl (oh my God, girl .. a woman, now .. sigh sob ..) who decided suddenly and abruptly, according to an internal impetus to open a virtual diary to share his thoughts and reflections on the world with others. Here you can read (unless you are interested in) what I think, for example, a given political fact of a story that I have shaken or hit, or even, I might decide to share with you goie cognitive progress of my child, and who knows what else , we'll see. But for sure, and he should be in clear, do not put my private life in the streets, that's for sure! So do not look here for things that you will never find me hehe!

As they say, clear agreements, and long friendship! :-)

In the meantime, if you like, you know me better by reading about me and my tastes, from my profile.

Thank you all for your attention and come back.

Stay tuned! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment