Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Speeches Given For Church Anniversary

/ Kultura on TV ...

I just twenty minutes tonight before giving baby food to my son, so I take this opportunity to talk a little bit of 'culture' (or should I say "kul") or assumed that turns in our national television channels. Many say to me, "yeah, but how do you to spend so much time on the Internet? I when I checked the mail, I close. What else I have to do with ADSL? "Of course I say that is true, I spend a lot of time because we are fond of this communication tool, but not limited to: Should I turn on the TV to see what? In Rai now, in spite of public service and the fee, it is all a "copy-paste" along the lines of Mediaset programs, to make matters worse, there are scialbette ragazzuole Del Noce, except that everyone seems to know how to make good television (at this point my mom smile remembering the old television '50s of his youth eheh), and where everything seems fake and artificial, like that horrible imitation of the "Forum" that goes on RAI 1 in the morning .. Mediaset, oh well .. and of course culture is not traditionally home to the networks of the Alfa, but it is also a TV, which means that we can stand. The fact remains that are months and months and months now that I swear to you, find a program that interests me and worth it has become increasingly difficult: you save the usual pretty decent transmissions Piero Angela and child (eg the more beautiful "Ulysses" ) the usual Geo & Geo, and really very little else. For the rest, we must put up with "Big Brother", "The Mole", "The Farm" (miiiiiiiii maròòòòò and how we could do without the Farm ??????????), this stuff here, and same faces, sempre le solite, che non cambiano mai. Oggi pomeriggio mentre davo la merenda a mio figlio, per disgrazia era rimasta sintonizzata la tv su "Pomeriggio Cinque", e che cosa ti vedo?????????????? Apriti sesamo! Antonio Zechila!!! (Madonna manco fosse un attore da statuetta!) che spiegava alla D'Urso la sua sulla famosa sceneggiata con Pappalardo ('na roba che ci facciamo prendere per i fondelli da mezza Europa per queste belle scene..); ma non è finita qui: come se non bastasse, la buona Barbara ha pensato bene che fosse molto interessante fare un collegamentino con la casa della mammà del buon "mutanda" (alias Zechila).. insomma che me sono dovuta sentì!! La mammina dire in tv che il suo manzo figliolo dongiovanni non è un boyfriend come tutti pensano..

Mamma mia, ragazzi, ma c'è veramente chi vuol vedere questa roba alla tv? Che pietà.. ma dove se ne sta andando la cultura? Tornerà mai un pò di televisione di buona qualità?

Ai posteri, l'ardua sentenza. Grazie per l'attenzione, e alla prossima. :) ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment