Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Motorcycle Chock Home Made

Come away with me ....


I'd like to live in a country that gives top priority to the respect for others

I'd like to live in a country where young people can study, work, fall in love, buy homes, have children

I'd like to live in a country where there is not a prime minister instead of addressing the problems of all thinks only of his

I'd like to live in a country where friends of the prime minister not to defend the sword is also doing figures Barbine

I'd like to live in a country where workers are respected and not die from work

I'd like to live in a country where no one dies because of health

I'd like to live in a country where freedom religion is not a burden

I'd like to live in a country where women, children, human beings in other words, do not suffer violence

I'd like to live in a country where everyone pays taxes

I'd like to live in a country where skin color makes no difference

I'd like to live in a country ... normal

.

.

.

course the list is open and can be updated

0 comments:

Post a Comment