Monday, January 10, 2011

Denise Milani Skind Be Forum

die in Piazza Grande








.

John Agretti

"white sheets to cover us do not have
under the stars in Piazza Grande,
and if life has no dreams I have them and give them to you.
And if there will be more people like me want to die
in Piazza Grande,
among cats that have not boss me around like me "So sang

a young Lucio Dalla in 1972 at the Festival San Remo. A poetic image of the lives of homeless Piazza Grande, the heart of Bologna. A hardened heart, to this city and its inhabitants are capable of self-assessed to donate a Santoro 165mila € for an event called "rai" topped the gross stupidity of his strolling players, but unable to give at least one shelter to a child named Devid whose heart has stopped for the cold and starvation in this merciless winter.

No, not die from the Piazza Maggiore, luckily for him. The singer is the only one at Christmas each year offers a lunch to the homeless of the city and sings just for them. I do not know if he did it again this year, less and less because I follow the life of a city now in disarray, which honors people like Cofferati Delbono and manage to get funding or a multimillionaire as Santoro was promoted and now commissioner, while at its center, including luxury stores and banks, are dying of hunger and cold.

The judiciary has opened a file "without news of crime," Commissioner Clerks' offices must feel ", the Caritas director admits that" something is not working as it should, "Social services do not say anything and everyone who have a public office suggest that the blame is to be found elsewhere.

does not matter. The small Devid lived only twenty days in this beautiful city, but were enough. If he is there, I am sure it will tighten to him to heat it and give him the love that we have not been able to give. I lack even the words to express all the pain and shame I feel at this time for the death of a boy named Devid. Excuse me.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment