Saturday, December 18, 2010

Beautiful Agony Blonde

are inc ... to black

More than anything else for failing to respond as we had to do. What happened?
This morning I can extricate itself from this ice on the road from my house, on the heights of Voltri brings me to the junction of Via Factories. Not to do so affixed to a car crossing the Municipal Police. I can stop and wonder if the two agents it is possible to get a little salt to try to melt the ice, whereas we are completely prisoners of the cold and living of the elderly ....
's response was one of having already requested the intervention dell'Amiu and anyway there is no money to buy salt. The response of the other (the driver) "there you have to remember when you go to vote."
I froze, and anger is more because I have not responded. How dare I wanted to say. Why vote if he wants those who are sure to find the next freeze to spread salt and shoveling snow?. And then what do I know what I voted?. I know of the alert and then did not offend either, but do not really pray that people who win elections have to work today because it can only thank the administration that pays him to do a damn thing and give answers that save him only because he has a uniform him. Shame!

0 comments:

Post a Comment