Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ultimate Soccer Arena

Vincenzi draws a councilor in the PDL and ...

As anticipated by the nineteenth century, Marta Vincenzi changes again. And this time, the "reshuffle" - the fourth since the start of term in summer 2007, not counting the various redistribution of powers - Is one of those with a bang.
Pasquale Ottonello, president of the Middle East City Hall, elected in the ranks of Forza Italy, takes the place of Elizabeth Rope, the outgoing commissioner Maintenance and Aster, the company ended up in municipal storm later in the investigation of the nineteenth century on the status of public property.
.......

This article appeared today in the nineteenth century and part of my great loss and my great public concern here are some e-mail received today.


10:02 pm 14:48
Dear friends and comrades of the 14 Regional
I see, I am writing this to blow hot 'Cause a little bit, maybe I'll look back and anger subsided.
now I'm a wreck and I'm fine with that. But that's 8Nello enlisted the mayor, exceeds my patience, which is even larger, due to nearly 45 years of militancy in the party (or parties ...).
Saturday I pick a card, I think at this point to postpone a few weeks, I do not know how to defend my honor and nearly 50 years of political activism politica.Questo figure was the head of the UIL transport at the time of the fight in port, a 'meeting at the cinema "Augustus", while there were at stake the fate of a few thousand families, he was laughing and joking in the hallways. He was recalled to the stage to great acclaim, and introduced himself with the face of circumstances.
I hope someone is able to keep the "straight back" as they say a little bit of time now, otherwise I think the time has come for someone to draw the necessary conclusions.
we are a party in big trouble if we do treat us as if we had a bowling club in the suburbs as the mood of the mayor really all we can go home.
PS Look, if the mayor wanted a picture from the territory, there are others that work hard from morning to evening in the municipalities of the city very, very best, without necessarily taking one away. Greetings to all
Renzo
Ore 15.56
I agree with you 100%
hello Marco

Ore 16.20
But we are not in advance on April 1st? It's a joke, Veer? In the valley
Ottonello know it well. The last time I had the "pleasure" of meeting him was at a meeting organized by the Finance Act on the PDL, Vinai host, where in defending the summer that the same maneuver extremely heavy Vinai judged against local authorities. Indeed the brave Otto laughed, saying that the Communists would take a breath in 2014, just in time to stir up voters against Vincent and losing the election. Everything has been taken over by Tele Masone, you should send the video to the beloved Mayor
My position on the UDC is well known, I already plugged my nose, it just can not stand! Also my card can wait! Make way for new advances that! Regards Giuseppe

Hours 22.04
comment provincial secretary on this fact:
Another key to the provincial bodies of the Democratic Party: "We take note of the decision that falls within the autonomy of the Mayor who this expertise in its faculty - said Victor Rasetti, Secretary Provincial - Tomorrow will be meeting with the Provincial Secretariat for the PD group in the community for our ratings.
It 'clear that this decision opens a hole in the center right of the already weak body and emphasizes the political crisis of the coalition and the maintenance of the PDL. If the President of the Municipality MedioLevante, a man of proven administrative experience, he decided to abandon the PDL this is evidence of a problem that goes beyond the discomfort due to local and national reasons ".
I want to know what opens this question in our bodies, they seem so robust and vigorous Maciste (for young people, a hero of B-movie of the year 60) I say this to laugh a little above, but I can not, I get the tears, my segretarietto said that the PDL has opened a chasm, then the Democratic Party has opened the fault of S. Andreas .......
.... Renzo
Ore 23.14
We also note that this is a free choice of our union, but our mayor also takes note that the campaign if you will with a few close friends because the party, dear Victor Rasetti, we think of our own problems, to the impact that this choice will have on hand, we have started the membership ...... if you want to sink the party tell us clearly if it is not so, our Provincial Secretary, filling the role that the Party entrusted to her. This afternoon, an old friend came to renew the card for the fiftieth time, with great bitterness, he said, "If this continues to be the last" Linda
Ore 23.48
C 'is a simple word that is worth many words: transformation. It seemed that we were against. Maurizio
11.02 11.45
from scrap to scrap!! what else can we expect? I agree totally with what you said. hello minority.
Ore 22.53
It 's the "New Season" is guys .... la "Nuova Stagione".

Da uno sempre piu deluso,

Stefano


11.02 Ore 17.53

A me questa stagione fa veramente anguscia. Marco

0 comments:

Post a Comment